Remember the 80's?

Gaetano Pesce

I was once trying to convince a client that we needed to infuse some 1960's into their interiors. She answered "Darling, I lived through the 60's and I have no interest in revisiting that era." Wow I thought, how unfortunate because I love much of the design that came out of that decade. However, I can relate now that we have the reemergence of design from the 80's. Mmmmm yeah, maybe I could skip this era and instead focus on great stuff from the 70's?

I'm forcing myself to take a look back with fresh eyes and realize that there was a lot of great stuff that happened. Case in point this chair by Gaetano Pesce from 1987 way ahead of its time since I feel like this is still very fresh, innovative, and current today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

menerima pesanan lukisan ikan koi, arwana.

menerima pesanan lukisan ikan koi, arwana.
untuk mempermudah pemesanan silahkan hubungi saya di:cp: 085 6465 797 21 (Indra lukmana painter)